Bajaj Pulsar Series has been such a successful fleet over the last few years in the Bangladesh and Indian market. As a continuation Bajaj launched “Pulsar NS160” in the Bangladesh market. The pulsar NS 60 is a full naked sports bike. In this category bikes demand is very limited here in the local market. However the model NS160 initially has got good response from the market. Let’s see the key features of this naked sports bike “Bajaj Pulsar NS160”.
- Bajaj has not compromised on the safety of their Pulsar NS 160 bike, they have given the rear disc brakes 230mm and the front disc brakes 260mm with single channel ABS.
- The Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 bike does not use the usual exhaust, the ordinary bike without exhaust seems a bit different, but it is a great sports bike to look at.
- The Pulsar NS 160 is a muscular sports bike that comes on the market with attractive split seats, which is very helpful for comfortable riding.
- The bike comes with a refined DTS-i Oil-Cooled engine with 5 speed gearbox, which also has twin spark BSVI DTS-i-Fi (fuel injection).
- The new NS 160 bike has an attractive design with Alloy Wheel and tubeless tires, which boosts confidence in riding.
- High power Nitrox Mono Suspension is used in the bike, which is able to absorb more shocks.
- As the seat height of the bike is relatively high, it can cause some problems for the bikers with low height.
- As a gorgeous sports bike The “Pulsar NS160” rear tyre is not fat enough or not wide enough for comfortable riding.
- The exhaust sound of the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 doesn't sound like a sports bike, it would have been better if the sound had improved.
However, let’s see the key specifications- The bike comes with 160.3cc engine which is single-cylinder, oil-cooled technology, twin spark, 4-stroke. Its maximum power is 15.3 BHP @ 8500 rpm and maximum torque is 14.6 nm @ 6500 rpm. The bike can run at a maximum speed of 120 kilometers per hour. It uses 5-speed manual gear. Its weight is 142 kilograms, but it can exceed the maximum 45 kilometer per liter of fuel.